No assignment is too small, but the minimum price per project is EUR 40.00 (minimum fee per individual translation assignment).
Simply mail me your original text and I will respond immediately with a quote—taking into account any repetitions and duplicate phrases.
Repetitions may occur in individual texts or in follow-up texts to projects previously translated for you, allowing me to take into account any text passages already existing in my text databases which I specifically generate for every customer.
There are three main factors that go into a quote for translation services:
- text volume
The translation cost is based on the number of words in the source text, i.e. the original text to be translated.*
- type of text
The rates vary depending on the complexity of the project:
- a technical translation requires more research than a general text;
- a rough information intended for internal use requires less polishing than publicly available web content or files for print publication;
- and certain file formats are more time-consuming to work with than others.
- urgency of the translation
When scheduling my upcoming workload, I take into account an average output of about 1200–1800 words per day.
* If it is not possible to count the words and/or characters in the source text, price calculations are done based on the finished (translated) text.