(4th quarter 2019)
* estimated, non-binding prices
No assignment is too small, but the minimum price per project is EUR 40.00 (minimum fee per individual translation assignment).
Simply mail me your original text to be translated into Polish (or a link to where it is published on the internet) and I will respond immediately with a quote—taking into account any repetitions and duplicate phrases.
Repeated chunks of identical text may occur either within the material to be translated or in follow-up texts to previously completed projects. I can easily identify them in your texts and leverage them to your advantage.
There are three main factors that go into a quote for translation services:
- text volume
The translation cost is based on the number of words in the source text, i.e. the original text to be translated.*
- type of text
The rates vary depending on the complexity of the project:
- a technical translation requires more research than a general text;
- a rough information intended for internal use requires less polishing than publicly available web content or files for print publication;
- and certain file formats are more time-consuming to work with than others.
- urgency of the translation
When scheduling my upcoming workload, I take into account an average output of about 1400–1800 words per day.
—up to 600 words per day
—up to 1600 words per day
—max. 2200 words per day
* If it is not possible to count the words and/or characters in the source text, price calculations are done based on the finished (translated) text.