- These regulations define the terms and conditions for the provision of translation services and other language services by the company Studio De Arkadiusz Jasiński based in Bydgoszcz/Poland, ul. Bernarda Śliwińskiego 5/8, EU VAT Reg.No. PL5591317049, Comp. Reg.No. 365131110 (hereinafter: “Studio De”).
- By requesting a translation assignment or other language services from Studio De and consenting to pay for it, you hereby agree to accept the terms and conditions set forth in this regulations (General Terms and Conditions).
Limitation of Liability
Limitation of Liability
- No liability shall be incurred by Studio De for errors in any translation required by a date that precludes thorough checking and editing.
- Studio De shall not be liable for factual errors in the translation, if these result from errors in the source text.
- Studio De shall not be liable for delays and failures caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to force majeure events, power failures, malfunctioning or breakdown of the telecommunications infrastructure, etc.
- In so far as the law allows, Studio De shall not be liable for any loss of profits or contracts, loss of goodwill or other special, indirect or consequential loss or damages whether arising from negligence, breach of contract or any other reason or cause. Studio De’s liability connected with a translation assignment (or other language services) shall be limited to the amount invoiced to you for that assignment.
- Studio De handles all customer information and documentation in the strictest confidence and protects the data with appropriate standards of security.
- A specific confidentiality agreement may be completed on request, before any documents are exchanged.
- Generally, translations and other language services provided by Studio De are priced per word in the source text, i.e. the original text to be translated. Optional method: pricing based on standard line (1 line = 55 characters incl. spaces) or alternate methods, upon request.
- If it is not possible to count the words and/or characters in the source text, price calculations are done based on the finished (translated) text.
- Rates (the per-word/per-line price) are established for each project individually, depending on the following factors: the volume and the complexity of the text, the urgency of the task, special client requirements.
- All quoted prices exclude VAT (at 23%).